Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th March 2015
With 7+ tables booked for 40k it's looking a great night!

Also at least 1 (big) table for BA.

At least 1 table (small) for SAGA.

This is GREAT!!!!Big Grin

But maybe going to be cozy. So just a thought...

When setting up can we consider having tables joined together to save some space - somewhere on the monster 40k thread I thought i read use smaller battle area 4x4 for this 500 bash? Don't know if we squeeze 3 sets of 4x4 onto two long tables and eak any more space out that way?

And as there will be general lack of space/tables can we avoid use of tables for putting figure boxes on, etc. so others can have a table to game on.

There are some more tables in the store cupboard of smaller room, so can probably ask for some if someone available to give us access?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(05-03-2015, 05:19 PM)Agincourt Wrote: With 7+ tables booked for 40k it's looking a great night!

Also at least 1 (big) table for BA.

At least 1 table (small) for SAGA.

This is GREAT!!!!Big Grin

But maybe going to be cozy. So just a thought...

When setting up can we consider having tables joined together to save some space - somewhere on the monster 40k thread I thought i read use smaller battle area 4x4 for this 500 bash? Don't know if we squeeze 3 sets of 4x4 onto two long tables and eak any more space out that way?

And as there will be general lack of space/tables can we avoid use of tables for putting figure boxes on, etc. so others can have a table to game on.

There are some more tables in the store cupboard of smaller room, so can probably ask for some if someone available to give us access?

Already ahead of you Paul. Smile

Me and some of the sucke... *ahem* volunteers will get down early and set up to two banks of 4 4'x4' tables, making sure to leave enough space and tables for the rest of you guys. Big Grin
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Will hopefully be there early to help set up
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I will be up, so mega bolt action is good, just need to know who, could do with at least 4 players, but can accommodate more. A warning this is gonna get very messy,very quickly, and could well ruin your army!! Gonna call it fog of war
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Hi all, would it be ok to bring 500pts and join in with the escalation game?
Is it a 500pt list made using the standard rules? HQ, two troops choice etc.
(08-03-2015, 10:15 AM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote: Hi all, would it be ok to bring 500pts and join in with the escalation game?
Is it a 500pt list made using the standard rules? HQ, two troops choice etc.
Sorry bud, missed this as had busy weekend!
See this thread for details-
http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.ph...73&page=28
Blood bowl Skaven
Hey all, Simon, Mick and myself are playing a board game, if anyone else wants to join in, feel free (free likes to be felt!)
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Hay no worries! Thanks for that I'll work out some points and see you tomorrow.
Cheers
Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to be late to this one. Bit inconvenient but still, I'll aim to get there as early as possible but it might be 7-7:30.

They've started a thing at work where I basically have to stay late on Tuesdays.... out of every day of the week they could choose, it had to be Tuesdays didn't it ....

... not that I'm peeved. Not at all.Undecided
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(09-03-2015, 11:05 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to be late to this one. Bit inconvenient but still, I'll aim to get there as early as possible but it might be 7-7:30.

They've started a thing at work where I basically have to stay late on Tuesdays.... out of every day of the week they could choose, it had to be Tuesdays didn't it ....

... not that I'm peeved. Not at all.Undecided
No worries JJ, we'll set up and what not so when you arrive you can just jump into the game. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven