Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th March 2015
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Thom, Tom, Kev, Vince, Baal Dave, Dave, Matt, Dan E, Will, Dann B, Sam, Chris, JJ, Alan - Warhammer 40K Escalation campaign (500pts)
  • Gaz & Karl - SAGA
  • Paul, Steve et al. - Bolt Action
  • Ralph, Simon & Mick - Board game
Games Sought:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
This will be the first week of 40K escalation campaign. Could do with a volunteer or two to meet me early with me (6:40) and set up the 8 4'x4' tables required. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(13-02-2015, 03:53 PM)manrogue Wrote: This will be the first week of 40K escalation campaign. Could do with a volunteer or two to meet me early with me (6:40) and set up the 8 4'x4' tables required. Smile

I can give you a hand
40k - Orks
(13-02-2015, 03:53 PM)manrogue Wrote: This will be the first week of 40K escalation campaign. Could do with a volunteer or two to meet me early with me (6:40) and set up the 8 4'x4' tables required. Smile

I can help as well.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I say struggle and do it yourself
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Joking I am usually up there early setting up anyway so count me in.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!

I'll be down at 6:35ish as normal so will give you a hand :-)
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Cheers all. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
OK, should be around
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Gaz and Karl are playing SAGA this week, and I think there was some talk of a mega Bolt Action scenario?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."