Poll: Would you feel comfortable playing against a 30k forgeworld army. if i ran through rules and stats ect.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, would be happy to play in both escalation campaign and normal nights
85.71%
6 85.71%
Yes, but not for the campaign
14.29%
1 14.29%
Forgeworld is always OP, no way
0%
0 0%
Would have to have a good long look at the rules first
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Alpha legion has infiltrated this forum - Please remain calm
More than happy as all the nasty HH stuff (Super Heavies, Primarchs) won't be involved. 30k armies vs 40k trade blows depending on who's opinion you listen to - but for the most part in 7th they're more or less balanced. An exception to that is Mechanicum armies, that seem to dominate most of the time. Would love to see the Alpha Legion on the table - but if others don't like 30k then them being 'counts as' SM or CSM could be nice and fluffy, a typical Alpha Legion infiltration...

I am Alpharius.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Alpha legion has infiltrated this forum - Please remain calm - by Dedwoods42 - 28-01-2015, 02:01 PM