Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apocalypse game?
I'll wait for more feedback first, see what the interest is. But main thing is to make it accessable to all that want to be involved and finishable in a day!
As mentioned in another post will aim for 6 months time, give people chance to nail down rules and get an army ready for it!
I'll tie up with you on Tuesday Tom, maybe you could help me sort out if you would like?
And no pressure to get involved Luke, no worries if you want to do warmachine one instead.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Due to the influx of new 40k players, any more interest in this? If it went ahead Simon and Justin would also be running a warmahordes big game as well(presuming you guys still wanted to do that?).
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
If this happens, I'd certainly be up for watching the WARMAHORDES game, as I reckon that it would be really interesting, especially if it would be using 2 warcasters...
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(31-07-2011, 11:40 AM)Luke the Squig Wrote: If this happens, I'd certainly be up for watching the WARMAHORDES game, as I reckon that it would be really interesting, especially if it would be using 2 warcasters...

The warmachine game would be 3 warcasters per side minimum, just to give you an idea of scale each side would most likely have around 10 jacks, 6 units and a good few solos. So quite a sizable force.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(31-07-2011, 03:06 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: The warmachine game would be 3 warcasters per side minimum, just to give you an idea of scale each side would most likely have around 10 jacks, 6 units and a good few solos. So quite a sizable force.

Hehe *Grins*. Smile
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)