Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th February 2015
(04-02-2015, 02:09 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(30-01-2015, 04:04 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Yeah can do. Dave, fancy 1000pts v 1000pts, in a scenario I'm calling, The Great Escape ?

Can do Bolt Action, but my 1,000 pts has not been fully delivered yet - Are you happy to loan me some models to use as proxies ?

Yeah no prob mate. Do u need any vehicles?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Anyone got a drop pod i can borrow?
Mine hasn't turned up yet... Sad
Edit - Ignore, Dann is lending me a pod. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(08-02-2015, 12:42 AM)Noisysteve Wrote:
(30-01-2015, 04:04 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Yeah can do. Dave, fancy 1000pts v 1000pts, in a scenario I'm calling, The Great Escape ?

Can do Bolt Action, but my 1,000 pts has not been fully delivered yet - Are you happy to loan me some models to use as proxies ?

Just one tank, to proxy as an M18. Also my DICE have not turned up yet, do you have a spare set.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Charlotte, is 1200pts still OK for our game?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(09-02-2015, 03:44 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Charlotte, is 1200pts still OK for our game?

Yup if your happy with it, and with me adding in extra units to make up to those points.
I only get to about 947pts with my maxed out army currently, so throwing in an extra crisis team to get to 1190 if thats ok?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(09-02-2015, 12:27 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 12:42 AM)Noisysteve Wrote:

Just one tank, to proxy as an M18. Also my DICE have not turned up yet, do you have a spare set.

Yes mate, will bring tank and dice
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(09-02-2015, 07:01 PM)aprilmanha Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 03:44 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Charlotte, is 1200pts still OK for our game?

Yup if your happy with it, and with me adding in extra units to make up to those points.
I only get to about 947pts with my maxed out army currently, so throwing in an extra crisis team to get to 1190 if thats ok?

Yep, awesome, see you tomorrow!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(07-02-2015, 07:00 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 05:39 PM)will Wrote: Either that or I've been tempted to try some non GW games so if there areany kindly souls who feel like giving an intro game into whatever it would be appreciated. (Saga, dropzone commander and infinity are what have been tempting me) Smile

Happy to give you an intro to SAGA one week Will.

That would be brilliant. Thanks. Can figure a which week tomorrow, if your going to be at the club?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Yep, I'll be there - we'll get something sorted.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Charlotte sorry I have to cancel this evening, wife and a couple of kids have gone down with the lurgie and I need to look after them. Do you want to rearrange? I could do the 24th instead?
Pm sent