Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd February 2015
Updated list of games arranged.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-01-2015, 05:29 PM)aprilmanha Wrote:
(26-01-2015, 08:31 PM)Peachy Wrote: Looking to give my Space wolves a run out! First time using them 1500-1850pts if any ones interested

Sure I can do 1500pts if you like Peachy Smile
Usual no LOW, one standard FOC, no melstrom ok with you?

That would be great! Just want to try and get my head around them and their rules a as not played them before.
Playing 7th edition too.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
(28-01-2015, 09:41 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(27-01-2015, 05:29 PM)aprilmanha Wrote:
(26-01-2015, 08:31 PM)Peachy Wrote: Looking to give my Space wolves a run out! First time using them 1500-1850pts if any ones interested

Sure I can do 1500pts if you like Peachy Smile
Usual no LOW, one standard FOC, no melstrom ok with you?

That would be great! Just want to try and get my head around them and their rules a as not played them before.
Playing 7th edition too.
Sure, nothing I use has changed since sixth so 7th is the same to me Smile
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Andrew is available for a game of SAGA.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(28-01-2015, 09:41 PM)Peachy Wrote: That would be great! Just want to try and get my head around them and their rules a as not played them before.
Playing 7th edition too.

Really sorry Peachy, going to cancel this evening I'm feeling rotten and not sure I'm going to make it through the rest of the day at this rate.

Rescheduled for in a couple of weeks?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Can join mine and Sam's game if you like Kev?

I can lend you a couple of knights if you haven't got a super heavy, its a just for Lolz game of superheavies only.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(03-02-2015, 04:47 PM)manrogue Wrote: Can join mine and Sam's game if you like Kev?

I can lend you a couple of knights if you haven't got a super heavy, its a just for Lolz game of superheavies only.

Will turn up and see if I can grab a pick up game.
Really want to try my wolves out if I can, but if no takers I will join your game
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Cancel my last lol! Going to catch up on some painting and building tonight instead.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
(03-02-2015, 04:47 PM)manrogue Wrote: Can join mine and Sam's game if you like Kev?

Vince my stompas need a bit of a fix up, my plastic glue isn't doing it and I'm out of super glue, meaning I got only my kustom battle fortress actually useable where i feel safe to travel with it.

can we change our game as 1 super heavy wont be able to take on a horde of knights.

how about we do 1500 points with the 1 super heavy a side?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(03-02-2015, 06:56 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:

Vince my stompas need a bit of a fix up, my plastic glue isn't doing it and I'm out of super glue, meaning I got only my kustom battle fortress actually useable where i feel safe to travel with it.

can we change our game as 1 super heavy wont be able to take on a horde of knights.

how about we do 1500 points with the 1 super heavy a side?

Only packed my knights and eldar Lynx, play Kev if you like and i'll float sorting campaign. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven