Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ad-mech coming to 40K
Looks about right as an amalgamation of everything flying about.

I can't wait for more Daemonkin codices mostly, if Khorne is anything to go by I'll end up with all 4...
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
As i say, all educated guesses/speculation from reading reliable rumourmongers but pretty sure most of it will pan out lol.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Well this has just leaked on Dakka-
[Image: ieWX9ye.jpg]
Blood bowl Skaven
Damnit, ninja'd...

Some pretty awesome stuff there. More of the FW 30k Mechanicum feel to them.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Stats for the robots has leaked as a heads up but can't image link here as work blocked. Sad
Blood bowl Skaven
Haven't liked most of these models but do like the new electro priests, bit of a matrix (latter 2 movies) feel I think:

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Ad-M...ro-Priests
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari