Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th July 2011
Sometimes it's worth dipping the toothbrush in neat dettol, then giving it another scrub. Just keep applying plenty of soapy water to wash the residue off.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Oops, I sprayed a warjack when I for in from work, and left it outside to dry, been tidings the house and sorting dinner for the kids and completely forgot about it lol, he looks lonely sat on the wheeling bin at the back of the garden.
(04-07-2011, 07:13 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Oops, I sprayed a warjack when I got in from work, and left it outside to dry, been tidying the house and sorting dinner for the kids and completely forgot about it lol, he looks lonely sat on the wheelie bin at the back of the garden.

WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(04-07-2011, 06:05 PM)manrogue Wrote: I wish i had spotted this before i put 30 marines in dettol bathas was planning on having a night of painting but i should be able to muster 1000 point battle if okay? Still getting used to the rules so may have to guide me a bit if don't mind?

1000pts sounds good to me, and I am more than happy to guide.
cool, we will have a 1000 pts battle then. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Help!

Sorry I can't make it tomorrow!
Please will somebody volunteer and jump into the omega battle for me.
Please let Tom know asap.

Thanks
Maybe Gibbs could jump in against your opponent Marie? If you could bring 1500 pts list just incase Gibbs and i'll still bring a 1000 pts army along and we can go with the flow on it? (i'm happy to game or paint, not to fussed)
Who was your opponent Marie?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'll bring both a 1000 and a 1500pt list with me then, I'm happy to battle anyone, or no-one really, just looking forward to seeing what you guys are all about.
Stu how are you paired up this week?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Taking Ross through a game of LotR I think. Fancy Malifaux or Warmachine next week?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I will just pop in to finish what i have started. I need to be consistent. Gareth, we will play a rematch sooner or later.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0