Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th July 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 5th July, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Luke vs. Simon R. - Warmachine, 25pts
  • Simon A. vs. Patrick - 6mm WW2
  • Harvey vs. Andy, 1500 pts WFB
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Oh, and I found my Dwarfs!

I think they were tunneling their way out to a find a better home, somewhere where they'd get painted.
I may be taking Ross through a game of Lord of the Rings next week, but failing that I'm up for a game of Warmachine, or failing that I might be able to muster my newly rediscovered Dwarfs for a limited points WFB game against Harvey.
I believe the young master Luke has requested a duel against myself. 25pts of Warmachine good sir?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Yep, if that's alright with you. 25pts. Will you be using your Retribution?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I'll provisionally book a table for me and Patrick to do some 6mm ww2.
now this weeks campaign battle is the enormous battle. 3 v 3 and everyone must be there!!!

i will give everyone a pm of there missions so knowone else knows them and don't tell the are private!!!!

tom
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(29-06-2011, 06:43 AM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Yep, if that's alright with you. 25pts. Will you be using your Retribution?

As per your request I'll be using my Retribution instead of my Khadorans against you. Prepare to engage pointy space-elves!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Cool, thanks.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I believe Rachel wants to play warmachine but not against protectorate again so i'll be picking up the proverbial gauntlet with my khador. I'll also bring my warhammer chaos warriors for anyone to borrow
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus