Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16% off at Maelstrom Games until 11th July
Code is RAINY-SUMMER.

Quote:Please note that this voucher will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Studio McVey items
- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Oooo Noice. Birthday Monday may be splashing the cash, but I really need to get cracking with my pile. Maybe hordes and some books I think.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah, I just went through my wishlist and added a load of stuff to my cart. I didn't quite get as far as the checkout though - there was quiet a lot in there! Need to prioritise my list I think.
I just ordered £170 which got pulled down to around £143 after the discount. Quite a bit of pre-orders in the Storm of Magic and some Malifaux Streets set. Thing of note Maelstrom are now making their own templates, which can be pricey do have uses. Got a Warmahordes template set, which comes with the blast in 3", 4" and 5" discs, as well as a 30mm, 40mm, 50"" arc of sight, making painting lines on bases much simpler. Other than that Wrath and Legion books in Hardback.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
This discount, combined with the free P&P, is making me desire a whole new force... Curse my diminutive wallet heh.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Just got my first Maelstrom package. Legion hardback to read on the train tomorrow.

Also got the Templar's Forge templates for the Warmahordes Blasts/Sprays as well as the Arc of sight (180*) semi-circles, to help with line painting. Apart from the spray having a small chip in it, same hard plastic as the PP set, but 3", 4" and 5" individual blasts. Also the small key is slightly better in that on top of the 1/2" and 2" melee, and 1" cover sides, it features a height (1.75", 2.25" and 2.75") line of sight guage. It doesn't however lock into the spray template allowing the over the top perfect spray view.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I wanted to take advantage of this discount but every item I've wanted to order has been 'Out of stock with the supplier' so I've decided to use Waylands instead, in anticipation of next week's battle.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Wayland are still working their way through a large backlog of orders I think (they had an influx of GW orders in response to the looming embargo on selling outside the EU) - we're still waiting for an order we placed a couple of weeks ago.

They do keep their website and Facebook page updated with progress though.
We're not having much luck with anyone at the moment heh. I'd of preferred to order from Maelstrom but sadly the key models I want are out of stock.

Here's to hoping Waylands can sort and dispatch my order before next week's game!
Are they available at Firestorm? They seem to turn orders round pretty quickly.