Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Hulk
I'm wondering how much these will go for on ebay now Tongue
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Well got my copy yesterday, £60 free postage from outpost games. Would highly recommend them.

Won't lie, did check eBay prices and was tempted sell, but its opened now as nephew wants a game tomorrow lol.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Just got my copy and already thinking of ebaying it for a small profit. After thinking about it we have so many different games at the club, I don't think anyone will miss not playing it, and £75 is a bit much fr a game I won't play very much, and don't have much use for the models in w40K Smile
(22-09-2014, 04:11 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Just got my copy and already thinking of ebaying it for a small profit. After thinking about it we have so many different games at the club, I don't think anyone will miss not playing it, and £75 is a bit much fr a game I won't play very much, and don't have much use for the models in w40K Smile

And if anyone does want to play it, i have a copy and will be willing to bring it any time.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(22-09-2014, 04:49 PM)Simian Wrote:
(22-09-2014, 04:11 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Just got my copy and already thinking of ebaying it for a small profit. After thinking about it we have so many different games at the club, I don't think anyone will miss not playing it, and £75 is a bit much fr a game I won't play very much, and don't have much use for the models in w40K Smile

And if anyone does want to play it, i have a copy and will be willing to bring it any time.

I had hoped to play some games with my brother when he was about, but after he laughed at the price of it I don't really feel like its going to be much fun Tongue
You'll likely have already seen this if you receive regular emails from Games Workshop, but they sent out this missive on Saturday that might be of interest to those still wanting to grab a copy of the game:

Quote:Many of you have contacted us to say how frustrated you were that our European webstores sold out so quickly. We listened, and we have good news!

We have a small number of copies left in other warehouses across the world, and we’ve decided to ship them back to the UK and make them available again through our European webstores for those of you who missed out.

These copies are currently on the high seas, and we expect them back in stock early December. We don’t know for certain when they’ll get here, so keep watching your inbox. We’ll send you an email notification as soon as they arrive, but you’ll need to act fast. Once these ones are gone, that’s it. The warehouses really will be bare!

Apparently some of the stores still have copies on their shelves too.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
They had 3 copies at Games Day. I think they over predicted the desire on this one. Particuarly with the stupid price tag attached.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen