Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAGA SAGA @ Wyvern - Saturday 21st February 2015
This time around, I feel like doing some preparation. At least having played all the scenarios a couple of times. Maybe have a few SAGA days with us all getting some games in.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(10-09-2014, 05:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: This time around, I feel like doing some preparation. At least having played all the scenarios a couple of times. Maybe have a few SAGA days with us all getting some games in.

Yes, I'd been thinking along similar lines re. getting to grips with the scenarios in advance and approaching the tournament with something resembling a plan.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Agreed - could have our own league table such that you play each scenario twice, against two different players. So in one evening play 2 scenarios v one player? Against the clock. Would be a bit tight on time but if start at 7 possible...

Are there 4 scenarios so 4 weeks of saga
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Event pack attached.

I'll send off payment to Chris for all of us now. We also need to let him know whether we're taking a dark ages or crusader era force, so if you can let me know which faction you're taking I'll pass that on to him.

Attached Files
.pdf   UK Saga Campaign day Full details for upto 36 players issue 1.pdf (Size: 124.48 KB / Downloads: 508)
(03-12-2014, 09:25 AM)Stuart Wrote: Event pack attached.

I'll send off payment to Chris for all of us now. We also need to let him know whether we're taking a dark ages or crusader era force, so if you can let me know which faction you're taking I'll pass that on to him.

crusader
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Dark ages
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Dark Ages
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Undetermined what army at the moment.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
So we've got:

Paul - Crusader
Steve - Dark Ages
Chris - Dark Ages

Gaz - did you settle on Dark Ages?

Dan - are you taking the Vikings?
I doubt I'm going to have much time to settle on a C+C faction. Im guessing it will be Pagans if I can paint them, if not the Welsh will make a come back.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen