Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Crusade
Depending on how much interest there is, I'm planning on running some of the Fantasy Flight 40k systems, starting with Black Crusade. It would be a fortnightly thing, maybe extra sessions out of club hours if people feel like playing more often, that way it won't eat into peoples wargaming time. Let me know if you are interested in playing it, and we'll sort out a character generation session and talk about what kind of campaign you guys would want me to run.
So it looks like we have about 3 people interested in playing, any more takers? Would be nice to get one or two more at least.
colour me iinterested core book characters? Or ones from the other 3 as well?
For the Angelic Horde!
Yep, i am up for giving it a bash! Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(31-08-2014, 05:50 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: colour me iinterested core book characters? Or ones from the other 3 as well?

At the moment it will just be core characters, the ones from the Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch and Nurgle books start off at a higher level than normal characters I think. But I will allow character advances, items and gifts from the other rule books, just not the starting classes.
cool, throw me down for this as well.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
How is the 9th or 16th of September for a character generation session? Also, have a think about whether or not you guys would prefer to be playing Human Cultists or Chaos Space Marines, as I will not be allowing mixed groups (it plays merry hell with game/combat balance). A Marine campaign is likely to be more combat focused, but cultists offer the most variety in potential gameplay options I think.
9th is free for me and I would vote cultists for role-play.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(31-08-2014, 10:49 PM)Agincourt Wrote: 9th is free for me and I would vote cultists for role-play.

i'm good for the 9th, and with my last time with black crusade we had a mixed group of cultist and chaos marines, made inter party bickering really hard when I could kill half the group with one hit......

so I would vote for cultists as well
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I'm good for either.
For the Angelic Horde!