World of Tanks
What we got then? So far for me its
Panther
T150
Marder 2
Stug
matilda
Churchill
I normally use either a Tiger P, Marder II (awesome little TD, so much fun) or a Panzer IV (another favourite)
Yeah I kept the marder too,with the right tactics even heavy stuff get swept away Mine got 100% crew an ive rewarded them with a camo net =)
For me I have the following:

American:
T110E5, T30, T34, M18, M5, M22 Locust.

German:
Leichtraktor, E-75, Jagdpanther, Hummel, Tiger, Lowe, B2 740.

USSR:
Valentine, Matilda, IS-4, IS-8

China:
Type 59.

France:
AMX 13-75, ARL 44
I'm working on getting some of the French light tanks, but like i said i've not touched the game in about 3+ months.
Can't wait till they release a uk faction! Centurains, churchills , and a lot of 17 PDF tank destroyers!
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

My account is called WagonMasterGeneral, and I have a pzIII, a t-26, a marder, panzerjager I and I'm currently awaiting British tanks! (c'mon update 8.1!) I have tried this thing called the open test allowing you to choose a British (Or any other faction tank) free of charge and it's also a good place to try prememium tanks or your next tank. Low tier British tanks are definetly great! A remember charging from the flank of a pz II and delivering a devastating pom-pom 40 mm volley.(There are two guns that fire at once) High tier tanks are also great , with the centurains , comets and the black prince. Unfortunately there are no tank destroyers on it yet...(or spgs , but personally I think SPGs are very stupid...)
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

I don't play much these days but if ever you see V57 that'll be me...

The brand Heinz 57 (as in baked beans). I understand originally stood for the fact they had 57 varieties of canned things. So I always thought a type V57 (V for variety) would have been a good name for a German (Heinz) tank... And I figured a Tiger might be fun... (Actually I have mostly Yank tanks!)

Hang on a van just pulled up outside, some men in white coats coming down the path, are they carrying a straight jacket...? I'll just hit post then I'll answer the door.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
what i got:
KV 1 Russian heavy
M10 American TD
SU 85B Russian TD
A 20 Russian light tank (using free xp to get T34)
Hoping to get:
Jagdtiger 8.8 German TD
IS 6 Russian heavy
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
Anyone tried the British tanks? I've almost got the churchill I
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin