Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Tanks
I play this most nights. Got a few Tier 10 tanks and in a clan so do Clan Wars nearly every night also.
PM me your name on there if you like, don't have anything better than a Tiger P though Tongue
Been on a few times and still not had an invite Nick! :p
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(02-06-2012, 08:43 PM)manrogue Wrote: Been on a few times and still not had an invite Nick! :p

I've been online every night since tuesday, and i've added you to my friends list. Add Razorfayne
(02-06-2012, 01:17 PM)Nick Wrote: PM me your name on there if you like, don't have anything better than a Tiger P though Tongue

Game name is same as on here ... lol
I'm also now in the beta for world of warplanes by the same company, you fly 3rd person but its still pretty fun
Ah,just got myself the panther I'm "mig_eater"

Working towards tiger now =)
Not played this in AGES, mostly because Mechwarrior bugged and decided to delete one of my partitions....500gb of stuff all gone off my PC, inclueding a boatload of games along with World of Tanks and i havn't gotten around to reinstalling it yet XD
Oh no! Just got premium too guys so we can squad up now =)
(17-09-2012, 12:10 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: Oh no! Just got premium too guys so we can squad up now =)

I got a fair bit of gold on my account that i use for buying a premium acc when me and friends want to team up. Might try and reinstall some point this week, i do miss charging around in my Tiger