Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st October 2014
(14-10-2014, 10:47 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(14-10-2014, 03:49 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(14-10-2014, 02:33 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Yeah Tau are an expensive army if you don't go for the discount boxes! Big Grin

Indeed.

(14-10-2014, 03:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: OK will bring what I have and some proxies & harlies to make it up to 1000pts. The harlies can be visiting, hence not part of the actual force!

Haha no worries Chris, just build what you've got, point it up normally so it's legal with 2 Troops & HQ and then I'll match it?

Righto!

Cheers for the game Chris!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Cheers for the game Dan, was fun, if a bit brutal. we do need to sort out a) a mat, b) terrain, and c) a campaign!!

rest of you hope you enjoyed plundering my bits box! i'll ahve it with me again next time im there if theres anything else you want or for anyone who missed it
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(22-10-2014, 02:49 PM)Simian Wrote: Cheers for the game Dan, was fun, if a bit brutal. we do need to sort out a) a mat, b) terrain, and c) a campaign!!

rest of you hope you enjoyed plundering my bits box! i'll ahve it with me again next time im there if theres anything else you want or for anyone who missed it

Ben, looking at expanding away from 40k and just wondered what I would need to start DEADZONE.

Would a START FACTION be enough to get started ?
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(22-10-2014, 02:49 PM)Simian Wrote: Cheers for the game Dan, was fun, if a bit brutal. we do need to sort out a) a mat, b) terrain, and c) a campaign!!

Great game! Thanks Ben, I enjoyed my first foray into Deadzone. I checked up on all the rules and we got everything right apart from my drone rules (it needs line of sight to the enemy, not the friendly model!) and the blast rule (you roll for the blast regardless of wether the shoot/blaze away hits and get a +1 dice if the original shot does hit)
40k - Orks
Yeah JJ thanks, was fun. It could easily have gone the other way if I hadn't blown that wave serpent on the turn I deep struck. Looking forward to the rematch when we both have more stuff!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(22-10-2014, 03:26 PM)wako13 Wrote:

Ben, looking at expanding away from 40k and just wondered what I would need to start DEADZONE.

Yep, a starting faction would be enough, you may want to add a couple of the heavy hitters to give yourself a rounded faction if we're thinking of a campaign. its a fun game. i will be building my forgefathers soon, so ill have two factions to do a demo if you want....i realise im offering that having played 2 games now.....
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(23-10-2014, 10:08 AM)Simian Wrote:
(22-10-2014, 03:26 PM)wako13 Wrote:

Yep, a starting faction would be enough, you may want to add a couple of the heavy hitters to give yourself a rounded faction if we're thinking of a campaign. its a fun game. i will be building my forgefathers soon, so ill have two factions to do a demo if you want....i realise im offering that having played 2 games now.....

Demo game sounds good, and if you do a campaign count me in anyway
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance