Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th October 2014
50 then, i have plenty too.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(30-09-2014, 02:49 PM)Raowulf Wrote: Up again, can do 40k, space hulk, malifaux or a board game.

I can challenge you Ralph
If you have space hulk could do that
Alternatively, I could get my tyranids out at x mount of points or if you have 2 malifaux factions we could do that
I know Munchkin is also going on this night after they have a 40k game
The worst time to have a heart attack is
in a game of Charades.

Bolt Action Soviet Union
W30K Adeptus Mechanicus
W40K Tyranids, Khorne Daemonkin
Warmahordes Circle Orboros
(13-10-2014, 08:06 PM)Khronic Wrote:
(30-09-2014, 02:49 PM)Raowulf Wrote: Up again, can do 40k, space hulk, malifaux or a board game.

I can challenge you Ralph
If you have space hulk could do that
Alternatively, I could get my tyranids out at x mount of points or if you have 2 malifaux factions we could do that
I know Munchkin is also going on this night after they have a 40k game

For convenience, shall I bring space hulk then?
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Sounds great! I'll play what you don't want too!
The worst time to have a heart attack is
in a game of Charades.

Bolt Action Soviet Union
W30K Adeptus Mechanicus
W40K Tyranids, Khorne Daemonkin
Warmahordes Circle Orboros
(10-10-2014, 12:44 PM)will Wrote: Anyone for a game of warhammer fantasy? or one of the other "tale of x gamers" up for a game?

Not sure if I can make tonight anymore so not looking for a game anymore. If I can I'll still come to the club and bring an army and my munchkin deck.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Will be coming up with my bitz and army case
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
I actually took most of my bitz box to Worcester Wargaming for them to have Smile
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(14-10-2014, 12:29 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: I actually took most of my bitz box to Worcester Wargaming for them to have Smile

Please tell me you kept any Shuriken Cannons?! Sad
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Oh those are in my other bits boxes Smile
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Gareth, hate to do this so late on but im going to have to cancel. Becky isn't well and has essentially been sent home from teaching at school. I need to be home tonight. Sorry! I'll text you as well.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss