Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya everyone,

A came along for a quick peek last week and should be about this week (29th)

I play warhammer 40k and warhammer, though with the recent purge of 40k by GWS I have to hope some people are still ok with playing 6th Edition, or I can just play more warhammer!

I've been wanting to get into some card-games (I have lots of Warcraft cards and might get into MTG if there are other regulars!) and have also been looking at Warmachine to. I've also done a fun, if slightly random DND campaign as GM for some friends so would be ok with GMing for others if they will have me! I've only got the Pathfinder main book and kind of make it up as I go, so no need to get hung up about not knowing rules since I don't either!

So hopefully I can make this a fun weekly visit and see you all often!
Hello and welcome!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi, I play both 40k (happy to play 6th still) and WFB, and wouldn't mind a go of the Warcraft card game sometime.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yes welcome to the club...

We are in the great position of having a steady flow of new members and very often they are in the process of getting up to speed with GW rules updates, etc. So there is usually someone in the same boat...

If you have chat with 40k players tonight, or have a trawl through some new member posts, you will see who is at the same stage as you.

...and thanks for the biscuits. I found them late on and just about everyone had one (or two!).

Cheers
Paul
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Hello there!

If you're into Magic then there a couple of us who play and I'm happy to help you out with learning and playing. There are also plenty of WFB/40k players around, and I might even play WFB at the club if I can sort out my army.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Welcome and thanks for the game Charlie!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.