Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New space wolf releases
More pics and prices-
[Image: image.jpeg][Image: image_1.jpeg]
[Image: image_2.jpeg][Image: image_4.jpeg]
[Image: image_3.jpeg]
You know the storm shield and axe ven dread is going have awesome stats and be a pain in the ass to kill..... lol
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
And at £150 for that 3 volume deluxe edition codex!
Blood bowl Skaven
Love the dread with the shield! Put one on the back of a stormraven (allies can go in transports now Big Grin) and drop it on your opponents face!!
I'd be tempted to drop pod it, if i had the cash i'd love to do a full Wolves drop pod army, literally everything in pods/deep striking to represent a planetary assault force dropping from a barge.

To many armies to finish though lol....
Blood bowl Skaven
I think I just had a brain aneurysm Tongue Please GWS, please stop with the silly >_<
The venerable dread with the axe and shield looks so awesome. A friend of mine has picked up the Sanctus reach box, and I'll be having the wolves out of it, so I'm keen to see the new releases coming up.

(28-07-2014, 08:45 PM)manrogue Wrote: I'd be tempted to drop pod it, if i had the cash i'd love to do a full Wolves drop pod army, literally everything in pods/deep striking to represent a planetary assault force dropping from a barge.

I've not owned a Space Marine army before so not 100% sure on the rules for pods, but would an assaulty dread have to eat a turn of fire before it can assault? Do pods have the assault vehicle rule?

A full drop pod army sounds awesome though. With objective secured pods, that sounds like it could be a strong tactic in 7th.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
I like the murderfang model but not the name!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Unfortunatly you cannot assault out of pods or any vehicle coming from reserve so you would have to endure at least a round of shooting before ypu can attempt to charge! However if you put on on the back of a stormraven it can jump off and charge the turn after arriving!
(29-07-2014, 03:35 PM)Agent0range Wrote: The venerable dread with the axe and shield looks so awesome. A friend of mine has picked up the Sanctus reach box, and I'll be having the wolves out of it, so I'm keen to see the new releases coming up.

(28-07-2014, 08:45 PM)manrogue Wrote: I'd be tempted to drop pod it, if i had the cash i'd love to do a full Wolves drop pod army, literally everything in pods/deep striking to represent a planetary assault force dropping from a barge.

I've not owned a Space Marine army before so not 100% sure on the rules for pods, but would an assaulty dread have to eat a turn of fire before it can assault? Do pods have the assault vehicle rule?

A full drop pod army sounds awesome though. With objective secured pods, that sounds like it could be a strong tactic in 7th.

The forge world dread drop pod lets you assault the turn it lands i'm pretty sure from when i was looking before.
Blood bowl Skaven
(29-07-2014, 05:10 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Unfortunatly you cannot assault out of pods or any vehicle coming from reserve so you would have to endure at least a round of shooting before ypu can attempt to charge! However if you put on on the back of a stormraven it can jump off and charge the turn after arriving!
Just checked and your right Nick, though you don't have to disembark the turn it arrives and get shrouded if you stay on the pod.
Blood bowl Skaven