Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malifaux Malifaux Event
Hi All,

We are going to put a Malifaux event on soon, are many of you playing 2e?

I was thinking more of a campaign day than a tourney, so that you can get some games in and play some interesting table based scenarios.

Lee
i'm in.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm up for it
40k - Orks
did this get any further? or should i start trying to organise something?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Ben this isn't being sorted at the club. Lee promotes Worcester based events, but if you want to organise something, your more than welcome.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(08-07-2014, 10:59 AM)Gareth Wrote: Ben this isn't being sorted at the club. Lee promotes Worcester based events, but if you want to organise something, your more than welcome.

Ahhh, didn't realise that. i'll get something sorted at the club myself then. will not be till august though as im away again end of july.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Can someone give me an idea what I need to do with my first edition kit if I was to upgrade as it were? Malifaux is one of the few things I have completely painted!!!
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Paul obviously you need the M2E rules.

Secondly all the cards need replacing. You'll get them with new models, but can buy faction decks (called arsenal decks.) However only Wave 1 (mainly masters and models from the first Malifaux rule book,) are available in this format. Arsenal Wave 2 I imagine will be out at GenCon. In the mean time PDF versions of wave 2 are available here. If I remember you mainly used Lilith and her Nephilim, those would be covered in Wave 1.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Thanks Gaz
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill