Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th July 2014
(24-07-2014, 04:57 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Cool, are your knights ready to play? Cant wait to face them!

They are not 100% ready, but are good enough to play.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I've let Paul know that it's looking doubtful I will be along again this week. Hopefully back for regular gaming soon.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
All being well with the house move, this might be my last week here.

Looking for a game of 40k, 1850pts, Eternal War Mission, No unbound.

(14-07-2014, 07:55 PM)Raowulf Wrote: Sam and I are playing 40k.

How many points do you want to play Sam?

I'm not fussed how many points we play but need a bit for room to play with......

call it 1850?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Possibly a bit late but as I can actually make it this week, would anyone be up for a game of fantasy or battlefleet gothic?
Either that or introducing me to a new game?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I'll be coming along with WillA to play some more X-Wing.
I'm up for bolt action, though I have no forces myself so will need to use any extras people have
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(28-07-2014, 12:36 PM)Simon Wrote: I'll be coming along with WillA to play some more X-Wing.

Cool - Adam looking forward to it.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(28-07-2014, 11:04 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'm up for bolt action, though I have no forces myself so will need to use any extras people have

Nice one - no probs
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Does anyone happen to have a land raider i can borrow tonight? If not ill just elastic band two rhinos together haha