Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer Fantasy Campaign 2014 - TURN FOUR
Quick update as we have hit a pause, due to holidays and important gaming stuff last month where a couple of folk couldn't get their games done.

I think we are just waiting on Gaz to play Justin. Hopefully they can get a date in diary this month and get that sorted.

If you can put your turn three results in this thread to remind me, plus any terrain updates, etc. and I will collate.

The next turn will be 4 tables with 3 armies at each. An opportunity for those who feel the fates have gone against them so far to gang up on those doing far too well. So once the 'league table' is drawn up it will be:

Table 1 - 1+8+11
Table 2 - 2+7+10
Table 3 - 3+6+9
Table 4 - 4+5+12(or me)

Triumph & Treachery style game. You have opportinity to fullfil tasks against each of your opponents to gain bonuses.

Plus in this magical place there will be some wierdness going on.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
ok, I played Dan, he won, but we managed to gain 2 gold each. No major losses from either side, as I finally managed some decent rolls, for a change.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
UPDATE....

Due to some mega magical wind sandstorms there has been little movement for some time. Some armies have ventured out to meet others but have not found them...

...OK folks we are entering that holiday time when folk are going to be away...

ACTION PLAN

I suggest we therefore put the last Tuesday of September + October + November in our diaries. We will pick up and finish the last three campaign turns then.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill