Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill team Campaign sign up and rules
(24-04-2014, 11:40 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: We also didn't know until after about the instant death instantly killing! Rolleyes

Whats this? LOL

I take it that if you're hit by a weapon that is double the T and it causes a wound you don't roll on the injury table? Wink

yep exactly right Rob, we missed that rule till end of the game.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(25-04-2014, 09:57 AM)Simian Wrote: yep exactly right Rob, we missed that rule till end of the game.

I didn;t even know about that rule until now LOL, I dont think it mattered in our game, I was rolling 6's all over the shop! Undecided

May have to pull out of this Sad my rotas are all over the place and im realky struggling to make it on a regular basis. To avoid letting ppl down ill resign! Would still like to play a few games when i can make it though as it sounds like fun!
(25-04-2014, 05:44 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: May have to pull out of this Sad my rotas are all over the place and im realky struggling to make it on a regular basis. To avoid letting ppl down ill resign! Would still like to play a few games when i can make it though as it sounds like fun!

Shame mate Undecided

Didn't realise that rule either - makes my plasma gun pretty good against eldar Smile but makes Rob's star lance lethal Sad

PS hard luck Nick - work sucks!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Right guys, here's my Astra Militarum list that I'll be using against Will tomorrow

Team Leader
Team Commander with Camo Gear, Krak Grenade and Antax pattern Armour (26)

Core
Guardsman Squad with Flamer (30)
Guardsman Squad with Melta and Krak Grenades (40)
Sergeant (5)
Veteran Squad with Carapace Armour and Plasma Gun (55)
Lascannon HWT (35)
Autocannon HWT (25)

Special
Tempestus Scion with Hot-shot Lasgun (12)
Tempestus Scion with Hot-shot Volley Gun (22)

Total: 250

My scions will be disguised as Kasrkin models, as I've yet to get some of the new models.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
right can finally start playing again now my night shifts are over.

vince since nick is unable to play who will my first game be agaisnt?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
+++ forge world signs (250pts) +++
+++ 250pt Space Marines Roster (Kill Team)) +++

Selections:
Space Marines (Kill Team) Selections:
+ (No Category)

* Chapter Tactics
Salamanders
+ Team Leader + (31pts)
* Scout Sergeant (31pts)
(0.0 (Space Marine Bike), And They Shall know no fear, Chapter Tactics, Infiltrate, Inspiring Presence, Scout, Scout Bike Leader)
Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Frag & Krak granades, Locator Beacon (10pts), Scout Armor, Scout Sergeant (11pts), Space Marine Bike (10pts)

+ Core + (129pts)
* Scout (14pts)
Bolt Pistol, Camo Cloak (2pts), Frag & Krak granades, Scout Armor, Sniper Rifle (1pts)
* Scout (14pts)
Bolt Pistol, Camo Cloak (2pts), Frag & Krak granades, Scout Armor, Sniper Rifle (1pts)
* Scout (14pts)
* Scout (14pts)
* Scout (14pts)
* Scout Biker(core) (23pts)
Astartes Grenade Launcher (5pts), Bolt Pistol, Frag & Krak granades, Scout Armor, Space marine Bike, Space Marine Shotgun
* Scout Biker(core) (18pts)
Bolt Pistol, Frag & Krak granades, Scout Armor, Space marine Bike, Space Marine Shotgun, Twin linked Boltgun
* Scout Biker(core) (18pts)
Bolt Pistol, Frag & Krak granades, Scout Armor, Space marine Bike, Space Marine Shotgun, Twin linked Boltgun

+ Special + (90pts)

* Terminator (40pts)
Terminator Armor, Two Lightning claws
* Terminator (50pts)
Heavy Flamer terminator armour
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Dropping 1 scout freeing up 14pts giving sgt combi flamer instead and extra grenade to the remaining 4 scouts totalling 14 pts cost
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!