Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself...
yeah no worries
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Oi Oi! Just a quick hello to say that I have signed up to your forum. Great to see all you guys on the 29th at the Mini Con.
I will do a little snooping and have a look round the posts and hopefully catch up with you guys very soon.

Cheers

Chris Averiss
Hey Chris, glad you found your way on here Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hello all,

My name is Brendan Foster and i'm a dirty Roleplayer/Larper.

I noticed a few threads on your forums with a RP focus and am looking to get playing locally. I currently have to drive more than 1/2 hour to get my fix and would love to meet new people.

Welcome Brendan.

Come on down, there was some roleplaying going on a while ago and I'm sure there would be people willing to play.

Do you DM as well or just play ?

Si
I do DM but i'm currently DMing for a group of kids in school so would be looking to play.

I might wonder down some time soon to meet and greet. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Hi guys my Names Dan and I am a Dark eldar player who has just back into the game after a a couple of years break, while I was at uni Used to play 3rd edition up to fourth for about six years. I did have several armies back then from tau, Orks and Dark eldar. I cant wait to get battling again.
Welcome Dan, great to have you along. Our 40K ranks are swelling nicely Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah, Hi Dan and welcome to the forums.

Be great to get a game in with you at some point, maybe even with my Orks if I get them finished!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Hi and welcome Dan! Would definitely be up for a game sometime, got the next few weeks booked up but after that would be good!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari