Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tuesday 18th March 2014
Dave, don't know if you got my pm - I'm sorry I can't make it to this week after all due to work. Can we postpone our game until the 25th?

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(14-03-2014, 10:15 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Dave, don't know if you got my pm - I'm sorry I can't make it to this week after all due to work. Can we postpone our game until the 25th?

Chris

Sam is still after a game of 40K if that's of any use Dave?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd be up for a 550pt Game of 40K (or two, not sure how long these smaller games last), I'm completely brand new so I will need someone to show me the ropes of how to play, mind.
Chris cannot make our game this week so I am looking for either 40k or Bloodbowl
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Still looking for a game, can offer board game or if no takers for that, Malifaux ed 1 or 40k.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
(14-03-2014, 10:56 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(14-03-2014, 10:15 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Dave, don't know if you got my pm - I'm sorry I can't make it to this week after all due to work. Can we postpone our game until the 25th?

Chris

Sam is still after a game of 40K if that's of any use Dave?

alas work has called upon me today (while I was at Nottingham for the UK WAAAGH! dammit) and asked me to change my shift Tuesday to a late night shift, so I'll be working while you guys are gaming, so cross me off the list for games please
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(13-03-2014, 09:13 PM)will Wrote:
(13-03-2014, 07:36 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: warhammer fantasy what points would u like to play with?

2400 okay?

yep fine
Updated list of games arranged/sought.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(14-03-2014, 01:52 PM)spacenakora Wrote: I'd be up for a 550pt Game of 40K (or two, not sure how long these smaller games last), I'm completely brand new so I will need someone to show me the ropes of how to play, mind.

I'm in the mood for a fun game, 500 pts intro game sounds good. Can you PM me the army list your using so i can make sure my list isn't overpowered?

I'll even go Riptideless lol .
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(17-03-2014, 10:56 AM)manrogue Wrote: I'm in the mood for a fun game, 500 pts intro game sounds good. Can you PM me the army list your using so i can make sure my list isn't overpowered?

I'll even go Riptideless lol .

Of course! Sending a PM of my list over now! Smile