Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th March 2014
Cheers for the game mate Smile

The Rune Priest adds a lot to the list and Psychotrokes are annoying...

Yeah you too mate!

Getting there with the list but still needs a lot of work! Im relying too much on luck atm! Something i dont have in abundence lol
great game last night Chris and paul, very thematic and a laugh. nice to finish it with a interrogator Chaplain taking down cypher for the capture.

the crappy DA flyer grounding the Daemon prince so mass bolter fire could finish it off was a highlight.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Hope you enjoyed the SAGA intro Dan, despite my incredibly lucky escape at the end!

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I really should have left my Saga at the club. One way to stop Stu asking nearly every week Wink
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
It is starting to become something of a habit - thanks again for the loan!
Just also wanted to add a massive thanks to John for entertaining the youngsters with numerous games of Wings of War - from what I could hear they all enjoyed it very much Smile
Yeah, thanks Paul and Ben - was great capturing cypher at the end, just a small matter of getting him back to the rock without anything unusual happening now, should be no problem...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(05-03-2014, 02:57 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Yeah, thanks Paul and Ben - was great capturing cypher at the end, just a small matter of getting him back to the rock without anything unusual happening now, should be no problem...

you've got him right? i wasn't looking after him.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(05-03-2014, 04:05 PM)Simian Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 02:57 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Yeah, thanks Paul and Ben - was great capturing cypher at the end, just a small matter of getting him back to the rock without anything unusual happening now, should be no problem...

you've got him right? i wasn't looking after him.

Whaaaat?!!?!! Oh no....
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari