Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th March 2014
Still after a game. Are you still free Dave?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(04-03-2014, 04:09 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Still after a game. Are you still free Dave?

I don't think Dave has access to the forum during the day Terry, but you can drop him a txt - his number will be in the contact thread in the Members Only section.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-03-2014, 08:37 AM)-=IP=- Wrote: Hi CheZZor, my daughter is ill shes not coming to school today, im going to stay at home with her and need to cancel my game bro.

That's a shame. Was hoping to try one of the GW campaign packs with you, but it needs a little setting up. Normal game next week then.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Cannot make tonight
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(04-03-2014, 04:16 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 08:37 AM)-=IP=- Wrote: Hi CheZZor, my daughter is ill shes not coming to school today, im going to stay at home with her and need to cancel my game bro.

That's a shame. Was hoping to try one of the GW campaign packs with you, but it needs a little setting up. Normal game next week then.

Assuming you're looking at the wrong week gaz. Do you have a game tonight?
Probably a bit late for this but anyone up for a game of Warhammer Fantasy?
Sure Will. How many points can you do? And what army?
Awesome. I'll be playing my beastmen. Ummm can do up to 2400pts
Cool. Not played beastmem before so it'll be interesting Smile 2400 is fine with me.
(04-03-2014, 05:48 PM)CheZZoR Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 04:16 PM)Gareth Wrote:

Assuming you're looking at the wrong week gaz. Do you have a game tonight?

No I'm playing Andy next week, but I wanted to grab him tonight, and sort some pre-game stuff out.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen