Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Slaughterball & Guild Ball
Couple more fantasy football Kickstarters:

Slaughterball
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fro...ughterball

Guild Ball
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/124...tball-game

Quite like the look of the latter, bit different from the current crop of titles in this genre.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I have had Guildball on my radar for about twelve months. The guys behind it, being UK based and friends of friends. Think I'll get in, towards the end.

Waiting mainly because I recently backed Tiny Epic Kingdoms, and Otters (that's mainly for the Niece and Nephew to play.)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
In on Guildball. Final 2 hours, and got in at 4 team level.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Was sorely tempted but ended up just pledging £1 for the digital rulebook.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Pledge Manager came through. I have Fishermen, Masons, Morticians and Alchemists ordered.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Retail release of Guild Ball is imminent. I fancy a Brewer's Guild team myself.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just received my pledge. Models look great, however it has all come unboxed. Which I was expecting, but I have no idea what figures are which, as card art is painted, and doesn't necessarily match the figures. I also appear to have two Morticians guilds, so if anyone wants one, sale could be arranged.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Would love to try this out sometime, maybe next month, before I commit to getting a team.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari