Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webbs / Hobby Craft
Just popped up for a look around. Picked up some basing materials, but more importantly a can of Citadel Black Primer. Price £8 compared to GW £9.50. If I remember correctly they never added VAT to their prices at the turn of the year, and they may have skipped the recent price rise on their items. May be of note, for anyone after a local B&M store for a quick purchase, but stock choice is very limited, outside of older 40k and the odd LotR items.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Blimey, only just noticed that the GW primer has gone up to £9.50 - we paid £8.20 for our last can from the Solihull GW store not that long ago. I may have to start being more sparing with it.

We often pop up to Hobbycraft for various bits and pieces, they stock a decent range of hobby tools and materials from different brands, and have a great selection of brushes.

Really impressed with these files we bought from there the last time we went, although they were only a fiver in in the store.

[Image: 343786_1_large.jpg]
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
they also have some of the kits at a cheaper price, sure when i was 2 weeks ago they had a baneblade for £50 rather than £60 from games workshop.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Popped in to Webbs today, on our way back from a day out, and picked up a couple of cans of Citadel Chaos Black Spray which were listed as £8 on the shelf - the white paint and Purity Seal are both labelled as £9.50 now. At the checkout the black spray went through as £9.50 though, but they honoured the shelf price and refunded the difference.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ditto..in there this morning..

Flames of War on the shelves too, however, my cash was funnelled in the direction of a new BR Shunter and some wagons to replace a dead one we bought from t'Internet.
Just as note the prices are now in line with GW, no longer cheaper! Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven