Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWS Fantasy Campaign 2014 - TURN TWO
it wasnt untill further reading that i found upkeep costs (2 gold per 500 points) is this the whole value of ur force or the value of forces deploy in battle (ie do i still have to pay upkeep on units that miss battles if so that means we are paying 6-8 gold a turn which does not leave alot left and brings the quesntion of being bankrupt (by losing territoires) into question of what happens we hav to let units go?
i believe it was per unit on the field

(least i hope it was or i've cut into my reserves this turn.)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
What is the next scenario?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Me and Steve played our game last night which ended with me in complete control of the battlefield on my third turn.

Grand father Nurgle smiled on the forces of the Demon Prince Reaper of Cities by not only sending a new Herald to replace the banished one ( spent 4 gold so no roll was needed) but also supplied a 4 strong unit of his friendly hounds( used bonus points to buy 4 strong unit of beasts of Nurgle). In further generosity he spread his gifts across the field on the first turn granting the ogre cavalry so many presents 2 of them collapsed under the weight causing the 3 member to leave sulking over not getting anything.
The ogres impressed by the generosity returned the favour on their turning by gifting the bone pickers bloodletter unit numerous pieces of metal causing them all to return to the Warp to enjoy them.
The ever friendly Beasts of Nurgle were overjoyed to meet some new friends that looked strong enough to play with them, alas to their sadness these toys broke very quickly leaving them moping about for the rest of the battle.Reaper of Cities visited the Ogre shooters to thank them in person for their gifts to his favourite bloodletters,upon receiving his thanks they had their souls sent to see the Bone Pickers to join in the celebrations.
With all this happiness around the battlefield the other regiments got swept away and joined in for group hugs around the town, Flure the Herald along with his friends the Lesion of Welcome plague-bearers were more than happy to receive hugs from the ogres running towards them and the Knobblers were very surprised to see Plague Sender the Soulgrinder ambling up to them on his mechanical legs so they showed him with sticks like confetti. All this hugging left the Ogres happy to leave the Tower in the safe hands of the Daemonic forces so they tried to leave the battle at speed, unfortunately the daemons still in the hugging mood ran after them to give them all final goodbye hugs.

I gained a Desert from Steve, Had control of the tower,need a unit veteran roll for my plague bearers and surviving bloodletters.
My Nurgle of Herald leveled up but not sure what that means :-)
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Oh and Steve rolled a 1 for his general at the end of the battle to see what happens to him after he got killed,again we werent sure what happened with that .

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I'm so embarrassed, my ogres mainly died running away!! Only highpoints was my Leadbelchers scoring 27 hits out of a possible 30, and wiping out an entire 15 figure army, and the Gnoblars passing a leadership test, needing to score 5 or under!! Lost all my bonuses, but managed to save all the units, except my general, who rolled a 1, so I assume he is proper dead !! good game, all done in less than 90 mins !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Well done for playing.

I need to know how many points Jim won by please. Includes points for taking standards, battle standards and killing generals.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
i lost entire 1500pts, plus general and 2 standards. Jim lost 1 unit only, don't know if he had a standard
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Still no scenario set for round 3 yet?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
I dont have a battle standard, i lost a unit worth 216 points