Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWS Fantasy Campaign 2014 - TURN TWO
Thanks - right I can now check who found the princess, who found her maids, roll for initiative and random events and let you know what TURN THREE has in stall... coming very, very soon...

Steve, are you at club next week?
Jim are you at club next week?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Im there tonight , dont know about next week yet
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I won't be at the club next week either, I forgot i'm going to Chester tuesday-thursday with the gf. I'll be around the following week though.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
RESULT TURN TWO

Of the six battles three were slaughters. the worst of which befell Steve's Ogres...

Jim beat Steve by 1,434 points AND held the Tower, which means he found the princess.
His reward is an extra territory, a mine, worth 3BP, and generates 1d6 gold per turn.

The other five who held towers and rescued the hand maidens;
Simon
Justin
Alan
Gaz
Dan
Can choose between three favours;
1. If you have a wizardy type, he can visit his Wizard and learn an extra spell for the next battle
2. Loans you a unit of >125 points for next battle. They can be chosen from your core troops but must be a separate unit. Or they can be Sandman spearmen (based on High Elves)
3. He will pay you 3 GOLD.
pay me 3 gold since the other boons are only a next turn effect
Im going to take the gold too. Im down to three territories, and might need that extra income later.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yes taking gold is good.

Alan / Tom - A ruling from me that I meant to point out on the night but didn't want to give advice during the game, then forgot afterwards...

Alan's swordmasters (I think) took Tom's magic standard off his orks (?), however, those swordmasters were later wiped out by another of Tom's units, therefore Tom re-captured his magic standard during the battle.
i wish u did explain that before otherwise i would not gone for suicidal charge also the unit died later by bow fire so what happens my army pick it up or because i didnt kill the army in combat i dont get it??
well never mind at least in future i now know
Suicidal charge - You wiped him out!!!

OK - no rules at hand - but I think to take banner it must be done in melee. So if unit was killed by bows the banners would be in the dirt.

In that case the archers may have grabbed the colours as they exited the field, or maybe the elves did... So to rule this I checked the campaign rules and have decided to run with capturing and executing a hero (in this case a banner). So elves captured the banner but only on a d6 4+ they (execute) keep it.

I rolled a 3... so the elves somehow lost it after the battle rescued by orks that managed to grab banner as they fled.

If the rules of war get confused and wrong decisions are made - war is like that Angel
lol okay thats fine