Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAGA 4pt tournie evening
I'm sure between the four of us then Stu, we can always deal with any issues that come up. And from past experience, if you spend a bit of time working out a spreadsheet in advance, and run a few dummy runs, the paper work side, is a breeze, and you spend 3 hours stood about doing little.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(26-06-2014, 08:38 PM)Gareth Wrote: I'm sure between the four of us then Stu, we can always deal with any issues that come up. And from past experience, if you spend a bit of time working out a spreadsheet in advance, and run a few dummy runs, the paper work side, is a breeze, and you spend 3 hours stood about doing little.

Better if you play Stu...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
It's not a problem - I quite enjoy the admin side of things so boredom doesn't come into it.

Spreadsheet and paperwork (see previous post) were all done today so I can take part with minimal hassle if needs be, but I'd rather give someone else the opportunity to play if possible. The Jomsvikings are on standby though Cool
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Results from this evening:

Ranking Player Faction Victory Points Kill Points
1 Chris Anglo Danes 6 38
2 Stuart Jomsvikings 6 19
3 Paul Anglo Danes 5 18
4 Justin Scots 5 12*
5 Simon Norse Gaels 4 28
6 Gaz Strathclyde 1 13*

*didn't include stats from final game.
Really enjoyed the event this evening, although appreciate it was rushed trying to squeeze in three games and pack away at the end. Paul's suggestion of spreading the next event over two weeks has merit I think.