Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwarves in Feb
Just realised that there is no mention of the army book being released in the first WD weekly rumours, could that mean the rumour on Models week 1, army book week 2, models week 3 & 4 of month are true?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
seems to make a rough sort of sense if they're spacing it all out. also explains why the rules for the new special character are in the mag.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Interesting point made on Dakka-
Quote:Actually, weekly WD announces new products from the week to come, so WD1 announces longbeards and two characters from 8th February, with armybook maybe as late as 15th February (announced in WD2)

Seems a bit silly to me to have the army book out that late. Hoping people will have the shiney syndrome before reading book?
Blood bowl Skaven
they will be hoping that yes, im strongly in the buy the book, then work out what i want camp. seems daft any other way.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Yeah, i made that mistake when Tau got updated.......

Bought the flyer over a Riptide in excitement, thinking "well Vendettas are good......" lol

Lesson learned. Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
(24-01-2014, 10:48 AM)manrogue Wrote: Yeah, i made that mistake when Tau got updated.......

Bought the flyer over a Riptide in excitement, thinking "well Vendettas are good......" lol

Lesson learned. Tongue

Learnt my lesson after Deathwing knight....
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
GW have moved the Thunderer/Quarreller box to Rare, on top of core. I am guessing Thunderers are jumping to rare in the new book.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
New rumour for you-
Quote: EddieJA on Warseer:

'So, I don't know if this has been discussed already, but a LGS near me was accidentally selling next week's White Dwarf early. The Dwarfs have a Gyrobomber coming, this kit also makes a new Gyrocopter. They are also getting a new Runelord, and Engineer Character, and the next White Dwarf has a picture of the new Dwarf Army Book. Also, if you look closely, you can see new Dwarf Ironbreakers. This new Ironbreakers kit also looks like it builds some kind of blunderbuss wielding shooting unit. This blunderbuss carrying unit might also have the option to build some kind of flamethrower gun, I'm not sure.

New kits:

New Gyrobomber/Gyrocopter kit.
Engineer Character.
New Runelord.
Blood bowl Skaven
Thunderers jumping to Rare scuppers my original plan for my small dwarf force. oh well, i'll rejig when i get the army book.

wish the new Longbeards/Hammerers weren't 10 per box....especially not for £30!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(03-02-2014, 02:34 PM)Simian Wrote: Thunderers jumping to Rare scuppers my original plan for my small dwarf force. oh well, i'll rejig when i get the army book.

wish the new Longbeards/Hammerers weren't 10 per box....especially not for £30!

Could just be that Rangers are moving to Rare. Yeah 30 quid for 10 makes pretty expensive for my planned 30 man unit!
40k - Orks