Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwarves in Feb
so the pictures of the first covers for Visions and weekly are out and dwarves get the first weekly cover.

other rumours have a new Character model, King Belegar, King of karak Eight Peaks
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Cool, missed this being in a meeting all afternoon.

So that confirms dwarves being released in Feb, wonder how the schedule will pan out.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Im looking forward to this release.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
To be honest ive kinda been waiting for this to finally take up fantasy in one way or another! Wait to see what the models are like Smile
Some rumours for you-

Quote:http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/a-f...dwarf.html
The first White Dwarf weekly is about to be revealed. Inside are the Dwarven releases of Longbeards and Hammers, as well as a few characters and a special character with rules.

Please remember that until this is released, its considered to be rumors. The first edition is scheduled for February 1st.

via Father Gabe on Faeit 212
I had a chance to flip through the White Dwarf weekly earlier today. Here is what I can report on:

Dwarves:
Dual Longbeard / Hammers box $50. They look amazing
Belegar Ironhammer (Or Ironbeard, cant remember). $21. Awesome sculpt.
Trollslayer Character $21. Amazing...thought it was Gotrek.

Previews for upcoming novels: Scars (Which was an ebook series) and a few others.

Jervis Johnson article/rule set: Explains Scouting in 40k...reads well, a cool mini-game prior to scout moves.
A Tyranid article
A how to paint guide for the new dwarves (exactly like whats in White Dwarf now)
A how to build guide for the new dwarves (exactly like whats in White Dwarf now)

Rules: Belegar Ironhammer. These are full rules with point costs! I won't relay but this guy is cheap for what you get from him. 300+ points, lots of good attacking ability and awesome defense.
Blood bowl Skaven
Might be a good opportunity to open that Dwarf battleforce I bought three years ago.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I read those this morning, some great rumours. i like the sound of a new slayer model. i think i have all of the existing and old ones, even back to their marauder days (and Kimiril).

i'd be happy with that, I'll take a box of non-metal hammerers please!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm expecting Pics to leak any time now, usually hit around the 22/3 of the month...
Blood bowl Skaven
But they have never been in a Whige Dwarf Weekly before.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yep, i realise that.People are claiming to have the new White dwarf and normally they break shortly after.

It will be interesting to see how the model pic leaks happen now....
Blood bowl Skaven