Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factions
Nice work Luke.

The shape of the flag is excellent.
Very good work with the sculpting there Luke, very impressed! When I can find my green stuff you've inspired me to go the extra mile with a couple of my minis now.

Just as a note, perhaps make the banner less hole-y? It's a symbol of Menoth after all, you don't want that getting damaged! The sleeping bag is a nice touch Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Yeah, you're prbably right, it's just that I didn't want to just have one or two, as I thought that then it might just look like a little mistake I made, so. I might do something to alter it, though.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
My Covenant of Menoth arrived on Saturday, ready for the Ballard. It looks like quite a paint project, as the pages of the book has no detail whatsoever, so I'm gonna have to do it freehand.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Woohoo! My Dragon Forge Forgotten Empires bases have arrived after around 3/4 weeks of waiting. I'm well impressed. They fit perfectly!

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I've just finished painting 8 medium sized bases. That's enough for all of the Medium sized base modles that I currently have.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)