Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space marine guidance
I can vouch for that as well, Nick only managed to shake my Serpent with his entire army shooting at it 15 (of it could of been more) lance & blaster shots!

If you think Alan had bad luck with his bright lances on tuesday, imagine that every game, thats the magical world i live in. 66% hit chance, 50% chance to do some damage, you would think 12-15 of those would actually kill something, wouldnt you?
I think the Flame storm cannons on redeemers have str 6 and ap 3, so you could just buy a normal one and paint it Dark Angels.
(24-02-2012, 05:03 PM)Toby Wrote: I think the Flame storm cannons on redeemers have str 6 and ap 3, so you could just buy a normal one and paint it Dark Angels.
Yep they are str 6 ap 3, but codex dark angels doesn't allow redeemers as it is old!

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I personally think i prefer the rules for redeemers and crusaders. As line and defence breakers they are pretty nasty, though i think the redeemer has the edge when it comes to firepower, with its flamestorm cannons. Anything not in terminator armour is not going to be having a good day when that thing gets in range
Yeah, plus if deploy it right you can get a first turn template attack in! Gotta love power of machine spirit!
Crusaders are only worth taking if you want the extra troop capacity, never had the hurricane bolters do much for me compared to flamestorms.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(24-02-2012, 05:53 PM)manrogue Wrote: Yeah, plus if deploy it right you can get a first turn template attack in! Gotta love power of machine spirit!
Crusaders are only worth taking if you want the extra troop capacity, never had the hurricane bolters do much for me compared to flamestorms.

Crusader's are very much a niche vehicle, only really usefull for large terminator units, or Black Templars crusader squads, were you will normally be running round with squads of marines in excess of 10 men.