Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer Fantasy SCGT WFB 11-13 April
Ok folks its getting to that time of year again, when the whole of the UK tournament scene, sit behind their computers, Paypal open, hoping to get a ticket.

The UK's biggest Warhammer tournament has been given a date, and its the 11-13/04/14. 200 players, down in Portsmouth playing 6 games of Warhammer, over 2 days.

Now if anyone is interested in attending, I again am more than wiling to purchase a ticket, but factor in the fact that this will require accommodation / travel also, adding to the cost. No actual information on prices are out at the moment (I'm expecting £30-35 as per the norm,) and go on sale early Feb.

So again, I'm wondering if any of the club are interested in attending? Tickets will go like lightning, so if you intend to go, I need to asap. Last year the event sold out in under 7 minutes (180 tickets gone in 7 minutes is amazing.)

TWF Forum Post
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Okay I'm not going to this. As much as I would love to, tickets go on sale at 8:30 Sunday, when I'm at a gig. Coupled with event falling on salute, and more importantly my nieces birthday, it seems fate has conspired to make sure I don't go.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen