Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presents
So seeing as it hasn't yet popped up, what hobby stuff did everyone get of Santy this year?

I picked up Triumph and Treachery, a set of Rosemary and co brushes, and best of all a Laser that generates a line. Ideal for gaming.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Got an army case, 2 drop pods.
Then have bought myself 3 scout bikers, aegis defense line, grey knight terminators, wolf guard terminators, chaos terminators, DA veteran squad thunder fire cannon and last but not least space wolves pack.
All will be turned green for my Salamanders mainly though am thinking about Space wolves allies?
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Awesome haul there Kev. Certainly enough to keep you going.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah the idea is that I start doing more conversions. Whether that happens or not is to be seen but getting everything ready for BB5 is my first concern, furiously painting drop pods at the moment.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Didn't get much hobby related other than 5 more deathmarks for my necrons. New year resolution is to assemble and paint a sizeable amount of the stuff I have already, and possibly sell some stuff I'm never going to use...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sounds wise Chris. I'm planning on painting more than I buy. Secret to success is that with a HE army here already and Relic Knights already bought, I can sneakily pretend they don't count as new.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I had a Warriors of Chaos Chimera which i'm part way through painting. I then bought myself another Chimera, a Warshrine, an Exalted Hero and some battle magic cards.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos