Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th January 2014
Paul you have restricted the number of Heroes and Specials. Are we restricted in anyway with regards to Lords and Rare?

That and another question in Campaign thread.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(24-01-2014, 12:27 AM)Gareth Wrote: Paul you have restricted the number of Heroes and Specials. Are we restricted in anyway with regards to Lords and Rare?

That and another question in Campaign thread.

Answered in Campaign Thread.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I am now free to play this week, as my Wifes commitments have been moved to Thursday. Looking to play Saga or WFB. Any room in the campaign?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Steve if you want to play in campaign you are very welcome Big Grin.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(23-01-2014, 12:44 PM)wako13 Wrote: SAM are you still up for the league game.

If not I could bring my copy of FIREFLY to club on Tuesday if anyone wants a game

we can still do the league game Dave. I'll see you there
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(24-01-2014, 11:40 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Steve if you want to play in campaign you are very welcome Big Grin.
Thanks Paul, will read the rules !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Hey Rob, ive just found out ive gotta do the late on Tuesday so wont be able to get to the club till 8ish. Is that ok with you or shall we put it back to next week? I dont mind either way! Smile

Sorry
No worries mate, 8 is fine by me, I mean I'll have tabled you turn3 anyway... :p might even have time for a second game :p

Haha love it! Although you seem confused by whose gonna tablr who! Ill let you off though :p ill give you a turn 4 before i smash farsights face in!
Lol not now I can spread out after the deep strike lol no more 15/20 hits from the Riptide AND Chapter Master! :p