Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 7th January 2014
Anyone up for giving me a Cutlass tutorial game? I have no figures but I am thinking of starting an Orc crew (completely based on looks as I have not read rules etc). Otherwise Warhammer Fantasy.
40k - Orks
(29-12-2013, 06:57 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: Anyone up for giving me a Cutlass tutorial game? I have no figures but I am thinking of starting an Orc crew (completely based on looks as I have not read rules etc). Otherwise Warhammer Fantasy.

I'll be up for this in a couple of weeks if you haven't managed to arrange anything in the meantime Dan. I think the club has a spare copy of the rules kicking around if you want to borrow them.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(29-12-2013, 09:25 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(29-12-2013, 06:57 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: Anyone up for giving me a Cutlass tutorial game? I have no figures but I am thinking of starting an Orc crew (completely based on looks as I have not read rules etc). Otherwise Warhammer Fantasy.

I'll be up for this in a couple of weeks if you haven't managed to arrange anything in the meantime Dan. I think the club has a spare copy of the rules kicking around if you want to borrow them.

Is that my copy?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(29-12-2013, 10:29 PM)Gareth Wrote: Is that my copy?

Don't believe so, we were sent at least one copy by Adam at Black Scorpion when Paul complained that the copies we bought were falling apart. Have you misplaced yours?
I may have had it back. Think it got borrowed for one of the demo events. Let's be honest, it's not like I actually played, or event built my Tor stuff for it. Stu we'll have to schedule a Bretanan on Bretanan game at some point. Maybe end of 2014?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(29-12-2013, 10:38 PM)Gareth Wrote: Stu we'll have to schedule a Bretanan on Bretanan game at some point. Maybe end of 2014?

Relics? Yeah, should have a window towards the end of the year! Must pick up the new rulebook for that.

I have a load more Cutlass pirate girl figures that I picked up from Salute this year to paint up too.
(26-12-2013, 08:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(25-12-2013, 11:47 PM)T_Face88 Wrote: Hi,

I'm a new one to this. I haven't played Warhammer in about 10 years but would like to learn how to play again if anyone can offer some assistance or a re-integration! I have an army of space marines and an army of space wolves to bring along if that suits someone?

Cheers

Jack

Hi Jack, I've got a game this week but am free next week (the 14th) if you want a game then? We don't have anyone playing space wolves at the club so would be nice to face them for a change, I can play Dark Angels, Necrons or Eldar if you fancy any of those?

Sounds good, I'll come along then. I don't mind what army I face, just need to get to grip with the rules again.
Cheers
Jack
(27-12-2013, 02:25 PM)Shucky Wrote:

I'm a new one to this. I haven't played Warhammer in about 10 years but would like to learn how to play again if anyone can offer some assistance or a re-integration! I have an army of space marines and an army of space wolves to bring along if that suits someone?

Cheers

Jack

hey dude im free for a game this week only had like 4 games so new too it so dont mind being on learning curve with you at all. Playing Chaos so bring what u like 1850?

Hey man, sounds good to me. I'll see you on the 7th then. I'm pretty sure I've got 1850, I'll let you know if not.
Cheers
Jack
(30-12-2013, 06:22 PM)T_Face88 Wrote:
(26-12-2013, 08:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

Cheers

Jack

Hi Jack, I've got a game this week but am free next week (the 14th) if you want a game then? We don't have anyone playing space wolves at the club so would be nice to face them for a change, I can play Dark Angels, Necrons or Eldar if you fancy any of those?

Sounds good, I'll come along then. I don't mind what army I face, just need to get to grip with the rules again.
Cheers
Jack

Ok see you on the 14th then.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(30-12-2013, 06:26 PM)T_Face88 Wrote:
(27-12-2013, 02:25 PM)Shucky Wrote:

Cheers

Jack

hey dude im free for a game this week only had like 4 games so new too it so dont mind being on learning curve with you at all. Playing Chaos so bring what u like 1850?

Hey man, sounds good to me. I'll see you on the 7th then. I'm pretty sure I've got 1850, I'll let you know if not.
Cheers
Jack

More souls for the warp. Big Grin let me know u need me ot bring a smaller force if u dont have that amount dude. see you teasday happy near year Big Grin