Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iBodger; The Only App You Need
For those of you who play Warmachine & Hordes who also have a smart phone of the iOS or Android variety (I'm imaging that's most of you), here's the links to the best App you can get to enable your hobbying addiction;

iBodger - iBodger is a free application for creating army lists for Warmachine and Hordes. iBodger supports all Factions, Special Forces, Theme lists and No Quarter updates. You can also keep a record of your model collection.

iBodger on iTunes

iBodger on Android Market

A must-have for any Warmachine & Hordes player and on the plus side, it's free!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I did install that a while ago, but it was before I'd seen the light and purchased my Cygnar battlebox, and as I didn't have a use for it I ended up deleting it as I needed the space! I'll give it another go.

Here's the QR Code (hopefully) for the app on the Android marketplace:

[Image: iBodger_Android.png]
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
The short story behind the App is beautiful; Simply, an app developer wanted to make this so he contacted Privateer Press seeking their permission, and they gave him all their blessings to make it! I'd like to see GW do something like that Wink Heh.

Its been an invaluable tool for myself and Justin over the years, enabling us to compile lists literally at the table and allowing us to avoid all that awkward maths Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(13-06-2011, 12:15 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: The short story behind the App is beautiful; Simply, an app developer wanted to make this so he contacted Privateer Press seeking their permission, and they gave him all their blessings to make it! I'd like to see GW do something like that Wink Heh.

It's a real shame GW are too short-sighted to embrace the community like that.

I quite fancy a go at trying to knock up something similar for Windows Phone 7.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I would be even more incompetent at Warmachine without iBodger!
Reckon I might have to get that iBodger, in fact... yep, just got it on my iPhone Smile.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)