Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black friday malifaux sale
Except its not really as sale...its more a chance to get some of the crews early. and some of the limited edition models.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/content.php?246-SALE

Im in for the ortegas crew and a miss terious model if i can get it. may get the Sonnia too so i can get the alternative Perdita as i really like that pose.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Bang goes my Xmas money. Fadge.

If folks want a M2E mini rule book, I'll add to order. They are $15 plus your part of shipping and any tax that gets levied.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Dear god that was expensive.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
haha. what did you end up getting?

I picked up a Miss Terious model and the Ortegas set, a friend got the rules and a Miss terious model as well as Sonnia crew. and im keeping the Alternative Perdita model. all so very nice.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Few rule books, foil fate decks, all four limited sets, another rooster, some EBO stuff, Carvers and the Metal puppets I'm missing. Basically one of the fancy stuff for myself and a fee bits and bobs for prizes, when I get back into henching.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen