Poll: Which would you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
500 pt mini tournament
100.00%
6 100.00%
1 large multi player game
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th December 40k poll options
Please put your preference as to which you'd prefer, as we can only do 1 game, majority rule goes.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Are able to fit in 3 750 games? Keeping the theme of smaller games around this time. Get a change to play with the models we don't get a change to these days.

Also I will be bringing in my bits box. I wanta do swapsys with people. Everyone else should do the same.
Will bring my bitz box too.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
I'll bring my bit boxes as well, got plenty of spares I don't mind swapping with
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Looks like it'll be a mini tourney. Think we can squeeze 3 games in at 750pts as long as everyone sticks to the time limits and we get started bang on 7. I'll put further posts on the weekly meet page.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)