Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
warhanmer 40k campaign
(14-06-2011, 07:33 PM)Stuart Wrote: Nice write-up Tom!
thanks stuart.

gonna put some pictures up in the gallery
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
lol just read the report just a few names wrong there the tyrannofex killed the land raider lol its not a lictor completely different model the tyrgon prime killed your marines not mawloc again different model and the doom of malent'ai and the other models that looked like him were called zoanthropes i know its confusing but hey still good write up for the game ill prob do one for mine and goeges game on tuesday
(17-06-2011, 08:31 PM)Tyranid daniel Wrote: lol just read the report just a few names wrong there the tyrannofex killed the land raider lol its not a lictor completely different model the tyrgon prime killed your marines not mawloc again different model and the doom of malent'ai and the other models that looked like him were called zoanthropes i know its confusing but hey still good write up for the game ill prob do one for mine and goeges game on tuesday
THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME. i found out the mawloc is a trygon and some other things.

my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Oh no that will be bitter for me in two weeks time. I have no clue about Tyranids. Tips are always welcome!
well one tip is never get into combat with them which is obvious as with all the claws and teeth but if you know you are gonna get assulted by them no matter what you do best plan is to assult them first so they dont get the extra attack in combat
would like to make a suggestion if at the end of each month that the campian runs over we take a one or two week break so that we can play other games like warmachine or warhammer fantasy so we get more variety of games and a chance to try other things cause im getting hordes soon
ye, to be honest i was only thinking of the 1 campaign but if people want to do another that is fine. like dan said maybe leave it another 3 weeks after the campaign until we do the next one.

gives me time to sort out teams.
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(20-06-2011, 06:38 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: ye, to be honest i was only thinking of the 1 campaign but if people want to do another that is fine. like dan said maybe leave it another 3 weeks after the campaign until we do the next one.

Also gives me time to assemble my Space Marines and read through the 40K rules. And hopefully find that bloomin' Land Raider...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
also give me time to use my newly painted horde skorne army
(20-06-2011, 06:40 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(20-06-2011, 06:38 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: ye, to be honest i was only thinking of the 1 campaign but if people want to do another that is fine. like dan said maybe leave it another 3 weeks after the campaign until we do the next one.

Also gives me time to assemble my Space Marines and read through the 40K rules. And hopefully find that bloomin' Land Raider...
^exactly what i am going through..... managing to paint one marine a night.......
have a landraider and bikes on way as welll....... sighs
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sad im reading this and then looking at the newly bought 24 hormagaunts 1 lictor and a small cricle of tree hippiess all unpainted