Dwarfs
February Release
New Plastic Lord
New Grudgethrower
New Trollslayers
New Hammerers
New Ironbreakers
More...
"Big Kit" is the Orc Crusher - a large machine.

Quote: Harry on warseer:

I don't come here so much these days but its good to know nothing much has changed.
I would bet good money that nothing has got moved, pushed, nudged or jiggered in any way.
Projects pretty much start on time and finish on time. There is no room in the schedule to just push things up a month with two months notice. Heck, White Dwarf is finished three months ahead of release.
I have known for a while that Dwarves would be the first fantasy army release of 2014.
When I heard back in the summer they were finished, photographed and the book done is entirely consistent with a February/March release (based on previous time scales).
So that is when I am expecting them.

I am expecting the Hammers/Ironbreakers to look a lot like this guy:
(Except with even heavier armour and less Dwarf visible ).

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=181990&d=1384947462]

I got the impression that they didn't think they had got the concept right for the Dwarves. They have, in Citadel's long history essentially been short fat Bretonnians, short fat vikings or short fat Empire soldiers. My sense of it was they wanted to get away from the traditional, generic Dwarf and move toward the 'Warhammer Dwarf'. A long lived yet dwindling race with incredible skills in crafting armour would value each Dwarf life highly and would not send a Dwarf into battle without the most complete ... and beautifully crafted armour and weapons known to man ... or indeed Dwarf.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=182000&d=1384961776]

Note those images are concept art from Warhammer Online.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Heavy armour model is good i like it!

all im missing from my army is some ironbreakers/hammerers so i'd be very happy if they're like this.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss