Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Warm Up 1850pt 40k Tournament
(18-12-2013, 07:02 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Thanks for a cracking day guys! (Rob and Chris) the venue itself way awesome, if not a bit cold! Managed to take a lot out of it ready for Caledonian! Major list changes coming sooooooooon!

Had a fantastic time, even if I moaned a lot about my last game, I thought the event was fantastic (Tim knows how to put a good tournament on!), have learnt a lot from each game,

game1 just how devastating the Beastpack can be (taking out in one charge, Predator, 5 man marine squad, 10 man marine squad, wolf lord, razorback, hyperios missile platform)

game2 no fortune, it still took 3 turns of shooting from a 5 riptide list to take out, I should have been more aggressive, I was almost tabled, against Vince it was another matter, I was more the aggressor and Riptides on the defence... but it could with some more ap damage.. hmm (razorwings??)

game3 not to be a pushover and stick to my guns and play dirty when needed... plus to be more aggressive with the beastpack again...

I don't think I will be changing the list much or at all... I don't think I used a few units right (Warp Spiders/Hawks and to be much more aggressive with the Beastpack).

Need to play test against against Tau/Riptides, any takers? (Vince/Rob :p)

Cheers for the lift Chris and company Nick, plus another good finish for Nick at a gun fight tournament! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter Warm Up 1850pt 40k Tournament - by Embolden - 18-12-2013, 08:38 PM