Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHFB Campaign? FAQs page 4
You can split your 600 900 however you wish.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
kk thats what i thought it was the dwarf list that threw me since it had 2 heroes and 2 specials
and gaz common sense isnt my thing collecting degrees is Big Grin
(28-01-2014, 12:13 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: kk thats what i thought it was the dwarf list that threw me since it had 2 heroes and 2 specials

i dont have two heroes, i have two Lords and two specials. i have no heroes.

is this wrong?

based on the FAQ of:

Lords, upto 25%
Heros, upto 25%
Core, minimim 25%
Specials, upto 50%
Rare, upto 25%

The initial restriction is only on number of units, not their points. So you could still have 75% of your initial 1500 point army made from Heroes and Specials, however, their combined 1075 points could only be fielded as two units. So if High Elves want a 750 point unit of Swordmasters plus a Loremaster of Heoth (330) with some 45 point magic armour (total 375), they can.
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(28-01-2014, 12:40 PM)Simian Wrote:
(28-01-2014, 12:13 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: kk thats what i thought it was the dwarf list that threw me since it had 2 heroes and 2 specials

i dont have two heroes, i have two Lords and two specials. i have no heroes.

is this wrong?

based on the FAQ of:

Lords, upto 25%
Heros, upto 25%
Core, minimim 25%
Specials, upto 50%
Rare, upto 25%

The initial restriction is only on number of units, not their points. So you could still have 75% of your initial 1500 point army made from Heroes and Specials, however, their combined 1075 points could only be fielded as two units. So if High Elves want a 750 point unit of Swordmasters plus a Loremaster of Heoth (330) with some 45 point magic armour (total 375), they can.

2 lords is fine so long as they don't exceed 375 points total. And you can afford their upkeep Smile
upkeep? i feel i've missed something and its going to go horribly wrong.....

Oh well my whole force will change in 3 weeks anyway with a new Book.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'll build my army list shortly following the restrictions as I need to sort through which models I have assembled etc.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Im rejigging mine....but will have to finalise it when im there tonight and see what i bought with me, there may be some slayers and Lords of legend models proxying at rangers....
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Simian said 2 lords and 2 specials isnt that wrong ? I thought it was 2 in total across the 3 sections
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
No Jim it's 2 across Heroes and Special. Skaven could easily field quite a few Lords, but only two Warlock engineers.

Anyway whoever I play tonight I apologise too. Not only will you be facing a field of tac and part assembled miniatures, but I appear to have lost two boxes of Bloodletters to the warp. So you will be facing some Lizard proxies too.

Edit- Appears the Horror standard I built yesterday has gone and joined them. Oh well time to assemble another.

Edit of edit - And it has returned, but forgot to bring the Khornate followers.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(28-01-2014, 04:02 PM)Simian Wrote: upkeep? i feel i've missed something and its going to go horribly wrong.....

Oh well my whole force will change in 3 weeks anyway with a new Book.

Upkeep - don't worry all will become clear... You have territory that generates GOLD. You need to spend GOLD to upkeep your army. Lords cost a bit extra cos they are Lords... Tongue

It's only a game... Do your best and that's good enough.