Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHFB Campaign? FAQs page 4
(28-01-2014, 05:37 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(28-01-2014, 04:02 PM)Simian Wrote: upkeep? i feel i've missed something and its going to go horribly wrong.....

Oh well my whole force will change in 3 weeks anyway with a new Book.

Upkeep - don't worry all will become clear... You have territory that generates GOLD. You need to spend GOLD to upkeep your army. Lords cost a bit extra cos they are Lords... Tongue

It's only a game... Do your best and that's good enough.

I can do something, best/worst its all subjective. i'll just be happy to put some dwarfs down and roll some dice!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Do chaos mutations & powers count towards my magic item slots? Technically they're not magic items...
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Folks,

Thanks for playing last week. I think it went pretty well.

Can you each send me a list of your territories.

I will roll up random events and initiative for you and let you know what the next scenario is. You can sort your armies and play when you want... in Feb.

A few rules to sort out before next game.

Meantime - I have been asked about battle reports. I don't like the Warlord Rules on this, as I don't think writing battle reports should help win the campaign, but Craig came up with a good idea. Write a battle report and gain +1 initiative, maybe I'll award an extra point to my favourite one.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(02-02-2014, 09:48 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Folks,

Thanks for playing last week. I think it went pretty well.

Can you each send me a list of your territories.

I will roll up random events and initiative for you and let you know what the next scenario is. You can sort your armies and play when you want... in Feb.

A few rules to sort out before next game.

Meantime - I have been asked about battle reports. I don't like the Warlord Rules on this, as I don't think writing battle reports should help win the campaign, but Craig came up with a good idea. Write a battle report and gain +1 initiative, maybe I'll award an extra point to my favourite one.

Cheers for last week and sorting out the campaign. Enjoyed the game.

My territories are

1. Capital
2. Wizards Tower
3. Bazaar
4. Oasis
5. Desert
6. Desert
40k - Orks
My territories are:
Capital
Town
Road
Road

great fun last week!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
mine are
capital
roads
oasis
oasis
Capital
Road
Road
Fertile Oasis
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Capital
Fertile Oasis
Fertile Oasis
Oasis
Desert
Desert
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Capital
Dwarven Forge
Desert
Fertile Oasis
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Capital
allied settlement
Oasis
Oasis
desert
Desert
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers