Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
(17-02-2014, 03:47 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(17-02-2014, 10:23 AM)Simian Wrote: a valid point, however you could just move onto it assuming theres space.

OK good to know, guy I was playing told me I couldn't but then he seemed not to be aware of at least 4 other rules that I was sure about (glorious intervention, challenging a single model - initially said my bike sergeant couldn't challenge his chapter master, etc) and then I pointed out in the rulebook it was as I said it was.

This is the guy who eventually came 4th and is in the ETC, so very suprising he doesn't know the correct rules Dodgy cough...WAAC....cough!

Mate, if you think you're being gamed, just shout up, thats what I should have done at Winter Warm Up and will do in future.

I will start with, can they show the rule that says you can/cannot do something.

Then if the rule is not clear, just call of a ref over, no need to argue or anything.

Thats what I'll be doing, lifes to short to have petty arguements and I don't want my weekend ruined by someone trying to pull a fast one.

I know the player you're on about and he's... notorious for stuff like that, its the most diplomatic way I would put it, but away from the table he's actually quite a laugh, I had quite a few conversations with him over the weekend and I've played him once and I can say he's there to win and at pretty much any cost... but once he smashed my army, he was quite jovial... but before, it was game face time! Undecided

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Embolden - 17-02-2014, 05:46 PM