Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
I finished on two wins, 3 losses, (same as last time!) so finished 35th. Played Space marines with tau allies game 4, 2 dev centurion squads of 4 and 3 broadsides on a skyshield - which i can't assault onto with my assault biker army.... I got repulsed from the pad after he seized losing 8 black knights through focus fire, then my orbital bombardment scattered 8 inches off the table. after that there was nothing i could do other than go for a draw but he managed to kill 1 unit near the end of the game giving him a 19-1 victory. Not really a very fun game tbh.
Game 5 up against eldar gunline with tau allies. He had first turn and by th eend of his turn 2 i had killed 5 firewarriors, he had killed 13 black knights, the chapter master and the interrogator chaplain....Azzy managed to charge some dark reapers and the farseer warlord who fled off the board so i got slay the warlord, and I also wasn't tabled with 1 tactical marine on the table at the end of turn 5!

So enjoyed the tournament although a bit dissapointed I did no better than last time. Chapter master was good in the games I won, but otherwise was fairly irrelevant as so much firepower he still went down. Think the list needs more than just the rock unit, and the command squad on its own was not that effective. Back to the drawing board!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by jaqenhgar - 17-02-2014, 09:15 AM